Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to school

Is it wrong to let kids have candy for breakfast???? Does that make Mrs P and I bad parents?? Last night was Halloween and the family dressed up and went trick or treating in a friend's neighborhood. It's actually a place Mrs P and I would like to live and the perfect house for us is on the market, shame it's $200,000 dollars overpriced.

Anyway here are a couple of photos from last night.



This morning I've been working on attaching my new vise to my workbench so that I can really get to grips with some stuff. Particularly getting my bike finished as progress has been slow the past couple of weeks.

Yesterday I turned down the biggest ticket of the year, a chance to go and watch the Gators v the Bulldogs. College football is MASSIVE here and a Florida v Georgia match is big news. Anyway the kids are having a sleep over tonight at a friends and I'm going to take Mrs P out instead. Should earn me a few brownie points. I'll need those as tomorrow Rockband: AC/DC live is released tomorrow and I intend to be strutting my stuff through 18 of the band's live tracks. School boy costumes to the ready...