Saturday, November 22, 2008

One question....WHY?

Not sure how I stumbled across this site but there are some people in the world with just too much time on their hands! It's an incredible write up but hidden amongst the waffle is gem of a link to Forbidden Lego which is mandatory reading. Obviously from here you then go to YouTube to watch it in action and before long you're watching some one dressed as Master Chief (from Halo) with a costume made from Lego....as I said too much time on their hands.

Anyway this morning I replaced the headlamps on my car, what a b**ch of a job. The old ones were hard as hell to get out and a couple of retaining clips broke on each one. No going back on this project. I got the new ones from online tat-bazaar, ebay for $56 a pair and they came with new bulbs too. Getting the new ones to fit was equally tough and several whacks later with the palm of my hand and they are in. Now I need to wait til it gets dark to try and adjust them.