Monday, March 3, 2008

Inteview overload

Phew what a day. I had my interview today and it lasted nearly 2 1/2 hours. I met with 4 people in 2 different divisions and I think it went reasonably well although nothing has been offered to me yet. I'm still not sure about working downtown as its a 97 mile round trip and the beast averaged 17 mpg. Its not the cost that puts me off but the travel time as the closer you get to the city the more dense and slower the traffic gets.

Well I swapped out the high level brake light with 2 new lamps and ALL the lights are now working. However when I turn on the headlights the console reports that there is still a rear light failure. Google (the best friend you can have in these situations) reports that "the ground most commonly loses its contact due to fatigue cracking" in the tail lights so i guess i need to take these apart tomorrow and check it out.