Sunday, March 2, 2008

1 year on

Well yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the first time Janna and I went out on a date. Must say a lot has happened since then and my life is better than I could have imagined. To celebrate this Grammy had the kids stay over last night and Janna and I went out for a meal. The Purple Olive does excellent food and a the crab cakes, seafood bisque and a delicious veal entree was washed down with a bottle of Pinot Noir.

This morning was spent painting the window frames, I prepped and primed them yesterday and today I gave them a second undercoat. No nasty oil based paints for me its all latex based here. Seems really odd painting with something that smells like Copydex though.

This afternoon we're off for a family meal at Grammy's house and I've just learnt that its meatloaf and/or chicken with dumplings. You got to love that Southern food.