Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Head out on the Highway

Spent much of today preparing and priming the windows and doors on the house. I've finished one side of the house completely and I'm now working on the front and the back in tandem.

This week it's Bike Week in Daytona and Kate and I are hoping to get down there over the weekend and check it out. If it's as good as last year it will be a lot of fun. The place here is swarming with Harleys of all shapes, colours, sizes and noise levels. I'd love to get one but Mrs P has her own ideas on that matter and she's made that pretty clear to me.

Other events that are coming up include the 5th Annual Flagler College Beach Blast Off just a few blocks from the house. This event promises "a 5K Beach Run, a 2 on 2 team surf contest and a 4-on-4 co-ed volleyball tournament". Mrs P will probably do the run so I'll just do some spectating.