Monday, June 2, 2008

Storms and floods predicted....

I couldn't believe my ears tonight when I heard this on a radio ad today "Apart from Marvin Gaye, Father's day is great time to spend together with guns..." couldn't make it up!


The Beast has a problem and once again its the A/C. This time the overflow drain is clogged, causing the water collected during the cooling to now empty in to the car rather than underneath it. The rear passenger footwell is more like a foot spa at the moment. The official fix involves removing the entire dashboard in order to get to the part and clean it out. The Internet has another solution that involves drilling direclty behind the overflow and then using a coat hanger to unblock it. I'll be trying this on Weds as I can't wait til the weekend as I can't use the A/C at the moment without fear of drowning. That reminds me that Hurricane season officially started on June 1 and lasts from now until November 30.


Good job I managed to pick up a wetsuit yesterday for the princely sum of $31. It's a little on the snug side and leaves little to the imagination so I'll have to keep off the pies.