Friday, June 13, 2008

This sucks...literally

Just been to look at a house that's up for sale, Kate did the honours and showed us around. It's a great house at a bargain price as it's being 'short sold'. It's 4 bed, 3.5 bath with a double garage and the best feature is central vacuuming. I'd never heard of it before but in each room there is a socket that you just plug a vacuum hose into and it all get's sucked down into a bin in the garage! How cool (and very American) is that, no more lugging the hoover around the place. It's also got surround sound in all the rooms and even out on the back deck!


Mrs P has her second triathlon tomorrow up in Ponte Vedra, while Raina has her first swim meet for swim team there too. Mrs P is leaving at stupid o'clock as her race starts super early but I'll be going up to watch Raina later.


Not sure what I'll be up to the rest of the weekend, think my next project will be a reworking of the walk-in closet in the bedroom. I've got a sort of plan in my head, just not sure how I'm going to execute it. I'll take a trip to the Home Depot and see what jumps out at me.


Couldn't resist this adding this Dilbert!