Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Diary of a madman

Well Christmas has come and gone and it's back to work for me. It's the first time ever that I've worked between Xmas and New Year. Everyone had a great time over the Festive period and think everyone got the presents they wanted from Santa. Mind you he needs to have a word with the Elves in the packing dept and tell them to stop using so many wire ties to hold them in the box.

I got a satnav system for the car which I've yet to install as the Beast is still grounded. I did get the new part from the stealership last friday but when I got home and opened the package up the new fan shroud was completely shattered. A new one is on order with an unknown delivery date.

Mrs P and I are now only 6 short weeks away from the newest member of the family joining us. We've still not discussed names very much although if it's a boy I want to call it Luke. This is purely for selfish reasons as I want to say "Luke, I am your father"