Friday, February 29, 2008

Semi-pro

Just been to see the new Will Ferrell movie, its the usual laughs and silliness. There are some laugh out load bits especially the free throws at the end. The pic below says it all well almost. There was some annoying septic in front of me who insisted on talking to his wife throughout the entire movie. If he wasn't doing that the obnoxious t**t was talking on his cell phone.


Got the fluids changed on the car today, engine oil, rear diff and power steering. That lot cost me 150 bucks and they tried to get me to have the front diff and the transfer case done too by offering special discounts. Had the dash apart too today as one of the instrument lamps has blown and there are 3 different types to choose from. I'll get the new lamp tomorrow or sometime. The computer is telling me that the rear lights aren't working but they are so guess there's a loose wire or something. I'll check that out too. Apart from those niggles everything is great with the beast. Stuck some gas in it today....apparently it needs 91 Octane or better and that's $3.50 a gallon and so with a 23 gal tank that totals about 80 dollars.

It looks like I've solved the wireless internet problem I've been plagued with recently. All I'll say is don't buy a D-Link wireless router they are sh*te.