Monday, July 21, 2008

Men in tights

Went to see Dark Knight on Saturday and it's a really good film. I didn't want to believe the hype surrounding The Joker as that's usually a recipe for disaster. However I have to say that the critics were right and Heath Ledger's portrayal is superb. Not convinced by Gary Oldman's portrayal of Commissioner Gordon but can't have it all I guess.

Other things happening this week are that the Beast is booked into the garage for some diagnostic work. It's getting through a load of oil and its not leaking out, nor is it smoking so I'm at a loss. Hopefully the compression check will give me some more details.

Chris Evan's isn't the only one who can do this as in other news I'm going to be a dad come next February. Picture below of the first scan! Happy? Me? Can't believe I'm managed to keep it to myself for so long with the grin I've had.


I've only been here a few days over a year and still can't believe how much my life has changed! Gone from a confirmed batchelor (eating beans on toast for a main meal) to a husband and dad of 2 with another one on the way. Very happy days